09 November 2009

Congratulations Sue & Ron!

Such a wonderful hectic weekend I had. Wonderful because my Dad (daddy-in-law) is in town and my dearie cousin Sue Ann registered her marriage with her hubby Ron in a beautifully decorated garden at Carcosa Seri Negara (photos to be uploaded soon - as soon as I have it).

Sue was dressed in a beautiful white Keith Kee gown and she smiled radiantly as I walked in to greet her. My aunt (Mai 3) looked so young and gorgeous in her pink tube dress, whilst her husband (my uncle) looked dashingly handsome in his black suit.

All looked well prepared, with the choir practicing under the blazing hot sun, awaiting for DE moment to arrive.

9.50am, Annie gave the cue for me to get the violinist ready and off I went searching for someone who "looks" like a violinist (??) and I got lucky! In one of the room I searched, 5 unknown strangers were sitting and chit chatting in the dark, and so I asked, " Are you the violinist?" My eyes were looking from left to right...and one young looking gal on my right stood up and said "Yes?" "All right!.....lets go. She's coming down now!" I replied excitedly.

10am, Sue walked down the stairs in her father's arm, smiling sheepishly. I just can't take my eyes off her. She looked so beautiful (behind the veil)...
The violinist continued playing the melody, whilst Sue, her father and her 4 bridesmaids walked rythymically at the aisle and soon, Sue joined Ron at the front of the bridal arch to say "Yes, I DO!" (actual words used: Do you Ronnie Lim, take Ms Lim Sue Ann to be your lawfully wedded wife, to care for her, to love her... Ron: "Yes I will!"... Ms Lim Sue Ann, do you take Ronnie Lim...... Sue: "Yes I CERTAINLY WILL!")

They both sealed their pledge with a kiss. We applauded, smiling to our hearts content. They then proceeded to sign their "blue certificate" infront of the official Registrar who's voice was so loud that it probably scared the birds away. Its all well and good now. Sue and Ron are officially legally married as of November 7th, 2009. We now await for them to create the next 'Lim' generation...



 Congratulations Sue and Ron! May your marriage be blessed and filled with joy and love.

From us : The Cousins


1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks dear! awesome commentary!