26 November 2009

Bachelor Night...A Surprise: PART 2

I woke up with a jolt upon hearing the ringing of my cellphone. Through my blurry vision, I saw the caller ID bearing the face of my husband kissing my cheek through my cellphone screen:

Me: Helogg?
Tim: Baby...i'm coming home now....!
Me: Ohhh wah tie ishyit nowh?
Tim: Its 2.30am, the boyz wanted me to stay at the hotel, but I dont want...i want to come home to you...
Me: Mmm...okay....
Tim: got STRIPPER u know! She rubbed her breast to my face..!
Me: Okay goodrighhh..
Tim: See you soonnn...love you baby!
Me: Huh? Breast??
-phone dead-

So, Tim got back and when he got into the room, he was wearing a golden crown on his head. He told me excitedly about his party night and what was prepared for him. Of course the highlight was the exotic dancer from Philippines. So, she aint a she-male after all... Of course through the little conversation and my half-awake-half-asleep mode, I got to know he kept his hand and his **** to himself. That'd do for me.


Oh well, guess he did have the time of his life. He better enjoyed it as there won't be a second time around! Not unless if I am the 'dancer' myself ....   :-)



His Royal Highness' one-night-only crown on 25th November 2009

No comments: