26 November 2009

Bachelor Night...A Surprise

And my baby is having his bachelor night out ...now. Miss him terribly.

Since he won't be able to read my blog at this moment, I can share with you what's in store for him! APPARENTLY, his "heng dai" ('brothers') planned a surprise for him and that surprise includes a S.T.R.I.P.P.E.R!!! (I wonder if that is true)....but since I DID get a male stripper for my own hens night, I wouldn't be surprise if they planned the same for him!

They are all currently boozing the night away at some 5 star hotel (I gave a little warning to him & his heng dais to behave themselves infront of Ms. Fanny or whatever her name is..or is it a she-male?) ...I wonder if my warning would ever reached their ears... ahh well, since it is Tim's bachelor night, I guess, the rules should be let loose a little..just a little....tiny little....tinyyy weeeeny litttleeeee.....

No cameras, no women, no WIFE is allowed ...wherever they are...

I guess I shall just wait by the side of my phone, just in case if this husband of mine needs me to save him from his wolfy brothers or that she-male...

No comments: