16 November 2009

Bridesmaids

Bridesmaids are considered the bride's most important gal pal(s). They laugh with you, stay with you, cry with you (and most in my case - drink with you). They know your most inner darkest secret that, not even your hubby, should know about! They'd get all excited when you tell them "I met someone"... They'd scream when you tell them "I am getting married!". Sometimes you wonder does real friends exist? I learnt, you'd know who are your real friends as when in times of need, your real friends would be there to support you, would be there to hear you, not just to say YES in everything you say, but get into the excitement of what you are about to say...no matter how crazy it sounds. 

In those months during my Bridezilla moments, my bridesmaids relentlessly planned for all till leading to the day I say "I Do". I thanked them so much for all they have done for me.

In return for their sincerity, I (miss loyal), dedicate this entry to Lorraine, Gin, Fung and Vivian for their love and support throughout our years of friendship.

The girls (except Vivian aka Mrs Bay - wish you could come to my wedding!) have just seen their bridesmaid dress that have been specially tailored made for them ...according to their own design and taste. Its absolutely beautiful...with champagne satin material and bronze ribbon surrounding it (sorry no pictures of the gown here, but your can see them at the wedding!). A special facial spa has been arranged to pamper these beautiful ladies (and of course for myself and Tim) as well. 


Girls, all these are specially arranged for you, as a token of appreciation for your sincerity, your support and friendship that you have shown me, especially from the day Tim asked for my hand in marriage to the day where I will be walking the path of my new blessed life with him. I thank you. From the bottom of my heart.



Pic taken from AA anniversary dinner 2008


 Pic taken from our engagement party 2008

No comments: