19 November 2009

Last Minute Delivery!

Wedding Cards.. wedding cards... wedding cards... Time really waits for no one. The wedding is sooo close to date now and the cards were only delivered yesterday! Thanks to my F.I.L connection with TNT, we managed to get TNT dispatch boy to come and collect the box of cards from my office for it to be delivered straight to Brunei. As for KL, I take this opportunity to thank my good friend (specially in my blog) Roumayne for her kindness in helping me to distribute the cards on my behalf to my high school girl friends this weekend.

Time is running out .. and I am feeling pretty stressed-up with all last minute preparation. The only thing left to do is the seating arrangement. That's one major headache!

Hope all well begins well.. A new beginning.. A new start to life as one Mrs Ng!

No comments: