29 November 2009

November 27th 2009

Speechless. Totally. Friday night ended with extraordinary brilliancies. The wedding decor was beautifully done up according to our theme - with angel sculptures at the gallery pathway and crystal candle-light stands placed along the red carpet aisle, my stunning angels Danielle, Pearl and San did a wonderful job welcoming & registering the guests at the entrance, our little wishing tree was filled-up with loving wishes written by the guests, my bridesmaids looked exceptionally beautiful in their tailored-made dress, my angel dancer Dave masqueraded down the aisle showering lucky guests with little red hearts upon openning the great big door for our march-in, our band sang their hearts away earning praises after praises from the guests, our MC created a wonderful atmosphere especially with his rap in mandarin, my sexy Maid of Honour & Tim's best man each delivered a wonderful & entertaining speech about us, the birthday surprise for my F.I.L doubled up the happiness on the night of our wedding, Tim's thank you speech was touchingly delivered on stage and my dearie cousin Adrian sang a beautiful rendition of Michael Buble`s EVERTHING to which Tim & I danced our first dance as a wedded couple. All has gone to plan. I thank God. It was indeed the most unique, special and most memorable wedding for Tim and I and for our families.
...


Though the wedding dinner ended at 11.30pm, our party continued on for some of us at Pavilion Red Box with Tim & I still in our wedding gears. All eyes may be on us, but my eyes are only for Tim, my beloved, loving, charming husband. It takes 1 year to plan a beautiful wedding of a lifetime, but it takes a lifetime to prepare an everlasting marriage. We musn't forget this and indeed we shall not.

Baby, thank you for smiling at me through the glass window on 25th April. Who would have thought we would meet as life partner through a mirror reflection? I guess, anything is possible. You just never know...


No comments: