26 November 2009

Count Down: 1 more day to go!!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow! Just did my 2 hours manicure & padicure today. Totally worth it with the bling bling at the tip of my nails, and I can't stop looking at it.

Am I feeling sleepy yet? Are my eyes droopy yet? Will everything be all right tomorrow? Can I not have this anxiety feeling right now? Will everything that has been planned for the past 1 year turn out great as it should be tomorrow? Can I just go to bed and shut up? I have this excitement cum nervy strike at the pit of my stomach and I wonder how I would be at 7pm on 27/11/09? Will I be blushing as I walk down the aisle clinging the arm of my love one? Too many questions in my head. No wonder my brain is not shutting down.

My Ebel watch has run out off batt...The clock has stopped ticking...its true. Its like a sign. A sign to tell me to love this day, this moment, this second before tomorrow as tomorrow will be a brand new beginning for my family and my new found family.  It will be a celebration of love and happiness and a new family inclusion for the Ng and the Wongs as it is the Ng's first and only male heir marriage whilst, for the Wong's second and final one...

No comments: