30 April 2009

I'm Not Wrong! Its All Your Fault!

Ok, so you have an argument. Big deal.

On second thought, it is rather big a deal as at the point...the boiling point....where your brain reaches 100 degrees celcius, you cannot (no matter how rational you proclaim to be) think clearly or utter intelligent words to your other half so as to instigate or to bring about the I-am-not-wrong-it's-your-fault statement. Then, you tend to wonder, what is so good about him that I have to stick with him till now? If it is so difficult, if he does not understand me, then just call out the "B" word. Done. He goes his way, I go mine.

Those were old school days. From my past relationships, I've learnt that the "B" word cannot and must not be uttered at anyone's whims or fancy unless one really means it. However, having said the above, after the heated argument, how many tends to regret as to what was uttered? How many of you experience having your partner coming back to you, with intention of solving the issue and getting back together again irregardless of who's fault it was?

Women are peculiar creatures created by God. We tend to think too much, being sensitive with minor details, wanting to be swept of the feet by some romanticsm-male species, a fear factor to all mankind with our irregular mood swings especially during certain period of the month, and extra-terrestrial transformation from jello-muscles whenever we are asked to carry heavy loads, but turn heavy-duty when comes to shopping bags. Amongst these unique traits, women generally want a man whom can love them with all their heart and insecurity would never be in the room for consideration.

That is the kind of man I am so ever glad to have by my side as I know, with each kisses, hugs & sweet loving words being poured in, generally speaking, the epidemic of sadness will not be hovering above for days (as issues would and must be solved at that moment itself) and most of all, you will inherit the feeling of forever being in love with the person you wake up to every morning.

I thank God each day that I have him in my life now. It takes both hands to clap and our claps are getting louder as each day passes by...

Thank you baby, I love you always.


No comments: