22 April 2009

Bridal Castle

Its an all girly affair....

8 months to DE day, I was scheduled to try on my gown(S). I was ever so excited as my eyes zoomed past every designer gowns hung neatly in that bridal castle, scrutinizing the colours, shape, design and touching & filling the soft satiny fabrics on each gown. Though I am ever so fickle-minded, loving everything, unable to choose anything, I was like a girly-girl doll being dressed up like a little princess, getting ready to go to a royal ball... Yes, OUR dream royal ball on 27/11/09 & 13/12/09!

I am so thankful to have my maid-of-honour by my side in that fitting room...zipping, flipping, undressing (yeah, you get the picture) and it was totally an overwhelming affair. I stood on a little platform as I slipped on the beautiful white gown. The curtain drew open. I sheepishly called onto my other half who was then sitting on the couch next to my mama. He looked up, eyes affixed on mine, gazing... one second I thought, the clock had stopped ticking. With his transfixed eyes and heart-warming smile, such tender expression I could not narrate further. That moment, he has unlocked the true meaning of love deep within my heart.

This will be another love-filled memory for Snow White's diary as I pen down the unforgetable moments that leads to the day when 2 become 1....

Here are some random photos of gowns that I have tried on.
Note: The actual gowns are not revealed here. Keeping it sealed until the final day.




No comments: