02 April 2009

A SnowWhite's Diary - The Beginning

Its been quite a while, comtemplating whether to start my own blog or not. The previous posts were mainly on the lives of the people surrounding me - how it affects me as a person, a friend. Gosh I love each and everyone of `em! Now, sitting in my brand new office (despite being all alone most of the time), thinking...it is time for me to begin writing. The purpose is simple, 50 years from now, I will be able to read back the silly-ness of yours truly here on how my mind thinks, how my heart feels, how my body ages... (grrr) I wonder how cyberspace would look like 50 years from now eh? I will be writing piece by piece of the past events that had had happened throughout the past 1 year. Surreal!

Today, a day past April's Fool's day, in the year where my life will be upscaled to one-notch as this year will be my last year to celebrate my singlehood-life! So, hang on to your seat and let the blog begin!

No comments: