03 April 2009

Bride Wars

I've seen many movies and honestly, Bride Wars is one of those that perturbed my inner feelings as far as I can remember. Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway both had done a briliant job in enacting their role as best friends of the century and how a wedding (the most important day for all women - more than men mostly) could jeopardize a friendship that looked rock solid from outside to within. My tears dropped ten folds (probably could fit a fish bowl if the show continues on for additional 2 more hours!).

I'm not saying my friendship with my best friend had been jeopardized due to probably the same reason (note: "best friend" is a taboo word for me. I dont practice labelling any of my BFFs with this title anymore as I seem to be losing them for some weird reasons), but it some how triggered my inner most feelings of how much I miss "her", especially with those times where we seem inseparable.

Oh well, like how normally a good movie would end - we will see if it applies in the real world. MY world. I will leave you with pictures of these 2 bestest of friend.


No comments: