04 May 2009

My Baby in Phuket

I'm worried sick to my stomach at this very minute and second (and hour if I may add).

Today my baby has left for Phuket on a business trip and i am counting down the days till he comes back into my arms once again.

After sending him to KL Sentral I could not stop thinking about him. This is what love is all about isn't it? The further apart, the deeper your heart yearns for him. I prayed deep within my heart to the Lord Almighty for his safe landing in Phuket...

I checked the Malaysian Airline website and they supposed to land on time at 10.45am Malaysian time. But its already passed 1/2 hour I've not heard from him yet. Minutes ticked on and I shall continue to wait by my phone eagerly awaiting for the "beep" from this electronic shell....

No comments: