15 May 2011

Little Hayden is gonna be 7 Months Old!

You must be thinking its Christmas. 2 posts in a day! What a record! I was thinking, since Man Utd won a record breaking 19th League titles in the EPL, I might just do the same - a back-to-back post inside 30 minutes (a record of my own) ;)

Hayden is turning 7 months soon. He still refuse to roll over on his own, much to my anxiety. However, he loves to sit up and does not like to be on his tummy! He absolutely loves it when I sing to him. He'd coo along whenever I sing him his favourite song - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He loves to smile, laugh and many of my friends and those of my parents, told me to try him out for tv commercial castings. I am thinking, should I? I don't really mind of course if there are producers or casting agents out there who wants him ;)

Now that Hayden is able to sit up, having stronger limbs, eating solids, you would be surprise on what are the things that you would need to add on to your usual baby shopping list!

New born - 4 months: clothes, diapers, milk, baby cot, baby swing, baby rocker, baby stroller, baby bath tub...

5 months -  6 months: musical toys, musical book, baby cereal, organic vegetables, blender, slow cooker (for baby's porridge), baby walker, baby bowl, baby spoon, bibs, bibs and more bips...(the solids they eat gets smudged all over his face and body, so you gotta be ready for that!)

Today, we added another item. We got Hayden a Graco baby high chair.

As our child grows older, our expenses gets higher too. They are growing up so fast right before our eyes... How I wish my bank account does the same too! Oh well, guess its time to call my broker!


Graco High Chair - picture taken from its official website
(this pic will do as the one I bought is still nicely wrapped in the box!)





  

No comments: