19 May 2011

Day 2 - On the Road to Recovery

Day 2. Hayden is getting better. As I type here, Hayden is making a longggg opera-like singing sound in his rocking chair, whilst playing with his toys. He has also been sweating alot. I am relived. My lethargicness kicks in as I had been a night owl watching over him throughout the past 2 nights.

A special thanks to my kind bosses whom allowed me to be off work for 2 days to care for my 7 months old child (Hayden is exactly 7 months old today!). But then again, as I am a "filial" employee, I would still be working from home with my laptop and my blackberry next to me. Gotta watch out for my KPI ... know what I mean? (*wink*)

Have I mentioned before that Hayden loves to play in his little bath tub? But he can't have it today...

Hayden: Waaaaaaaa!!!
Mummy: What is it darling? (As I was changing his clothes)
Hayden: Waaaaaaaaaaa! Gerrrrrr.....!!!
Mummy: No pom pom today. You cannot pom pom ok? Mummy is not going to let you play with water today sweetheart.
Hayden: WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Mummy: You get well first ok? Once you are well, then you can play-play in the water....
Hayden: Oooo.......


I like to think that he knows what I am talking about as he kept staring at me and gave me a killer smile at the end.

His fever had been like a roller-coaster. One moment up, one moment down. This of course I have already expected. As per the doctor's advice, should he be free of fever for a full 24 hours, then he is completely well. The last fever he had was at 6.30am this morning. So, if Hayden is free of fever by tomorrow morning 6.30am, I can fully rejoice!


Time to make him sleep now. Guess I might just take a nap myself too. Goodnight/ afternoon everybody.

Hayden's medicines.
Hope he doesn't need to take it anymore after this!

No comments: