15 May 2011

Its May!

And yes I am blogging again. Thanks to my friend (you know who) whom just told me that she has been waiting for my writeup! Lazy me...!

I am thinking, my laziness could be due to the fact that I am turning "18" end of this month. My hubby told me I am getting old and in retaliation I told him, I may be getting old, but I am downright sexy!! He then asked me what do I want for my birthday, and I said... I want to dine in a fine dining french restaurant with Michelin stars! Whilst I gave him my sweetest innocent smile, he gave me a look and said, "Stop watching Masterchef." (duh!)

My hubby knew I can't get enough with this Masterchef show. Has anyone of you been following Masterchef? The Australian version to be exact. I got hooked when I watched the Junior Masterchef and those kids were extremely talented and made me look hopeless in the kitchen! Once Junior Masterchef ended, I continued on with Masterchef Australia Season 2. My daily routine has been such that once I am home from work, I will shower, turn on my Vaio, take a poo and watch Masterchef on youtube.com. (whilst pooing)... Ahh... Life is such a bliss.

Today is the final day of the weekend. Its gonna be Monday blues again tomorrow! No more travelling schedules for now... but there will be one later on and I am really looking forward to that one - think Ronaldo. The young Ronaldo. That's where I will be heading. Fingers crossed.


MasterChef Australia -
my current favourite reality show

No comments: