29 May 2011

The Eve of 30

Time check: 3AM. Location: Kuala Lumpur. It is still 28th May in England as I blog on the past and I am secretly hoping my favourite football team would win on this very day. Champions League Final between Barcelona and Man Utd! Can the Red Devils win in their so-call home turf - The Wembley stadium?

Turning to the big 3 has been great so far. Though it seems just like any other ordinary day,  but thanks to my friends and colleagues, they had made the difference. Now, what did I do on the eve of my birthday? Time to recall from my almost recovered hang-over physique...

Celebrated my birthday in the office with a nicely written birthday card - "Mummy Cindy" - (very meaningful messages inside, so thank you everybody!) and a beautifully wrapped birthday pressie from my colleagues!

They asked me what I want for my birthday, and I said, "I don't know what I want! Maybe toys?" Cuz I don't really think of myself anymore and all I can think of is my son, my beautiful baby Hayden. So my birthday present is a present for my son! :D Thanks for buying this perfect gift for me! I love it!

Night time, night out with my friends. First at La Bodega: Margarita, Long Island, and the traditional must-have-drink-that-makes-you-drunk drink, Flaming Lamborghini! Then at WIP: A bottle of Bombay Saphire! What a total knock out!

My favourite tiramisu presented to me when the clock striked 12! OMG! I AM 30!

From Dome, to La Bodega and finally to WIP, thank you SGs for spending this beautiful night with me. We rocked BSC through and through! Friends forever!

No comments: