29 May 2011

30 is the New 20!

In continuation of my earlier post, as I am celebrating (still am!) my third decade of life, firstly, I thank God for the years and the life that he has bestowed upon me. We all should be thankful for making through year after year of our birthdays as life journey can be unpredicatable. We just got to brave ourselves for the tide that may come once in a while and live appreciatively for the things that God has blessed us with.

I woke up this morning at 8am in a daze. I wanted to continue my precious sleep (as I got home at 2am!) but how could I resist the temptation of kissing my 2 sweethearts when hubby brought our son into my arms and gave me a sweet birthday kiss (Hayden kissed me too! Though kinda sloppy but I love it)!

Hubby and I made our way to the Gardens for a movie marathon in the afternoon. Pirates of the Caribbean and Priest. We ended up watching POTC only and ditched Priest as we wanted to go home to spend some time with our son before heading to our twosome candle-lit dinner downtown.

By 7pm, we dressed to our best and headed to Cafe Cafe, a romantic french fine-dining restaurant located along Jalan Maharajalela (next to Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka). This restaurant has won many awards and is popular with its small but cozy, dimly lit set up and its glorious food. I must say, they got it absolutely right! It is beautiful.


Cafe Cafe, KL


First course: Pan seared Foie Gras
Love it! Its really really good!

2nd course: Clams with wine
Very generous with the amount of clams given.


Main course: Racks of lamb
Lamb cooked to its perfection. Absolutely delicious!


Dessert: Original chocolate cake (one of their signature dessert)
As you cut it down in the middle of the cake, hot and creamy chocolate oozes out from within. Gorgeous!


Thank you hubby for taking me to this beautiful restaurant! I'm very happy!
30 is indeed the new 20. I feel fresh and young and womanly sexy!

No comments: