05 October 2010

Week 36 - 37

As my Hubby is driving me home right now I thought I would just pen down my preggy syndrome thus far...

I just visited my gynae and she did something that was out of my expectation (I have been well prepared with my constant research on what to expect in my pregnancy weeks - so u know). As I lie on my back for the usual check up, she came to my belly and started holding it with both hands and pressed it down! I was like whooaaa!! Slow down doc! I though she could be crushing the baby but I was just overly worried for nothing. She explained that she wanted to feel the baby's head to see where his currect position is. And the good news is that the baby's head has moved towards my pelvis! So according to my doc, it's anytime now!!

What I need to watch out in these few days/weeks:-
a) if there's any bloody discharge
b) water leaking
c) contractions - my belly will become rock solid when it happens

Today's check-up included a swab test too (which is norm at this stage). It's a papsmear test in case you are wondering. Rm70 for this to be done. Plus the weekly consultation rm90 per visit (for less than 10min chatting) gynaecologist can really earn big bucks! Boy, being
pregnant is really expensive. Why did I study law instead of medicine? Hmm...

Anyways, my belly is getting heavier everday and walking seems to take alot more effort now. Couple with the on and off Braxton hicks I'm getting, this little munchkin is like trying to me, "I wanna get out!"

Yes, my darling.., mummy n daddy are waiting for your arrival too :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy, I have been sitting in front of my computer and reading your current and past few blogs all at one go. How informational! You should be writing a book darling. I am learning tons from you and keep the post coming. You got a fan here.. haha..

Cindy said...

Good to know! :D it'll be interesting to blog about labour pain next cuz I am already wondering how it is going to be when it REALLY happens! :p