20 October 2010

Contractions

I've always wondered how does contraction feels like. Different people shares different experience and I'm gonna tell you what mine feels like!

The contraction currently coming in pretty regularly now as I'm lying down on my back. It feels like your stomach gets tighten up, invisible hand pushing your stomach down slowly till your lower back hurts. During this time your stomach would be as hard as a rock! Also you would be getting lower pressure pain just like when you have period cramps!

The 'bloody show' has already started. This means I'm having some blood discharge and my gynae came to check on me. Again she inserted her fingers in me and I yelp in pain! My cervix is only 1cm big now. But the baby's head is more prominantly pushing through already. Anyhow still gotta wait a little while more longer...

And my Hubby is gonna buy me double cheese burger for lunch. My last mcD before the 30 days Ginger diet torture begins.

No comments: