20 October 2010

At the Hospital

I'm currently lying down on the hospital bed. My Hubby has just left for work after spending a night here with me (we slept on the small hospital bed together). Sound sweet eh? It does feel comforting actually to have your partner hugging you when you are in pain!

Last night was another experience for me as I was strapped on with a belt on my belly to monitor the contraction and to hear the baby's heartbeat through a CTG monitor. Then after about an hour later the nurse came in with a message, "ok ms wong, it's time to induce you"....I looked over at my husband and he was already snoring away (at this time he was sleeping on a deck chair next to me).

The nurse had to insert the medicine in with her fingers in you-know-where! Felt so violated all in one day! sigh...
I slept on...but not very well actually because I could feel the contraction once a while and it was reaaalllyyy uncomfortable!

What's next? Well...my doc will be coming in later to check on me. When is she gonna break the water? I don't know...I'm just counting down the hours now...

No comments: