19 October 2010

Tomorrow - D Day!

Just a short note.... the title says it all. Yup. Its tomorrow. 20.10.2010.

I just got back from my routine gynae check and it is just like any other normal check.

Urine - Normal

Weight - Normal

Blood Pressure - High

Dr Yap: Your blood pressure is slightly on the high side.
Please take off your pants and I will have to examine your cervix

Me: Huh? Oh..

****Dr inserted her finger into you-know-where****

Me: owww!!!

Dr Yap: Sorry.. please relax... just relax.... okay...
I can feel the head..... relax......

Me: Is the contraction 10 times worst than this feeling???
(silly question but it was rather painful to be honest when she poked me)

Dr Yap: Cindy... guess what? You will have a 20.10.2010 baby!
I will have to check you in tonight midnight and will have to induce you.... break your water
....... (everything goes blurry now... I can't remember her other sentences....)

Me: Huh?? What?? Doc? Tomorrow?? TOMORROW????????????

Dr Yap: Yes Cindy. Your blood pressure is rather on the high side,
we do not want any complication if you are to wait any longer....

Me: OMGGGGGG!!


.... My dear readers. I'm scared. I'm really really really scared.......

No comments: