15 December 2009

Sealed with a Kiss (Morning of 13.12.09) - Part 1

Pictures speak a thousand words...

Allow me to sketch it out here through photographs from the morning of 13.12.09 where the alarm buzzed off at approximately 5.00am for makeup session to me closing my eyes (either from lethargicness or drunkeness) at 2.00am the next day...


Food of torture: The sweet, the sour, the bitter, and the SPICY


The weapons


Me sitting at the end of the bed waiting for my man



Still waiting for the clock to strike 9am,
hence some cam-whoring moment with my maid of honour



Me and my new sista!



The lovely girls & I...
Amongst these 2 ji muis of mine, who do u think is older? The blue? or the pink?
Can't tell right? Cuz they are soooo sweet & innocent!





Oh yeah! Tim is an ardent fan of Leeds United
and he absolute can't stand me loving Man United
So, I had to 'convert' him



They are here!!!


My man & his 8 mafias...they don't know what they are up against!
8 mafias against 9 foxes!



Their first torture: Tim had a hard time swallowing what he hate most -
hotdog, mustard, mountain full of wasabis, cheese & bitter leaves!
Look at his mafias...especially the one on the right! LOL!



They were so happy to see my ji muis actually served them "drinks" to
make the swallow easier...only thing was, that drink was super extremely terribly SOUR!



Ok....my girls aint that bad... we saved the best for last
The boyz were like hungry wolves...chomping on the ice-cream
like as if they've never tasted ice-creams before...




All rigthtey...I was told that one of the boyz instructed the rest to blow as small as possible
as he claimed he knew what this trick was all about (yeah right!)


Small balloon eh? The smaller the balloon, the closer they are to the ass! LOL!
The boyz wanted to kill the one who gave them that stupid idea of blowing the balloon smaller!
(earlier, they were made to kiss each other on the cheeks too)
(p/s- after u kiss, u.. f**k)
Go figure out these compromising poses above lol!



Jeff, the best man, had a leaking balloon...he was shocked to find out
he had to "bang" Tim's backside with the balloon in between
As the game drags on, his balloon became smaller and smaller anddd smaller
till he actually literally looked like "banging" Tim's ass for real
Wicked! LOL!


The boyz had the balloons, Tim HAD to wear the Man Utd jersey
I was told he wanted to tear the jersey! LOL!



Tim had to sing infront of my room door (room 2503 - anyone wants to buy 4D?)
to his own version of "RIGHT HERE WAITING"
 He had to come up with his own lyrics to beg me to open the door!
(Lorraine was holding up her Sony Ericsson phone to play the mp3 song to assist his singing)
This was pretty funny as in the moment of madness he could still rhyme his lyrics!
Did I mention before Tim actually sang to me on the first night of our very first telephone call back in 2008?




I was laughing so much I was almost in tears
Tim came into my room and lifted up my veil....
We then sealed with a kiss.....



2 comments:

StevenChen said...

Gosh....you girls really know how to torture guys - bra as weapon? Hmmm...that's new...:-)

Cindy Wong said...

That's what we call as weapons of humiliation :D