10 December 2009

Beauty & Decor

It's 11.02pm now and finally I get to rest and spill my memoirs in here for my fellow bloggers/readers.

Whilst in KL, many complimented my make-up artist Ms Swan on her expertise in painting my face. That sent anxiety to my already-anxious mind on what to expect on the make-up standard in Brunei. Will I look like an opera singer? Or worst like a dead fish? This afternoon, I finally get to test it out... To my greatest surprise, my make-up artist Ms Shereen was brilliant! That one is in the bag :) She did a great job in her coloring job and I was pretty satisfied. Hopefully her skills continue on the wedding day itself!

All right, apart from my beauty-rant, my aunt-in-law (A.I.L) and U.I.L (uncle) from Thailand arrived this evening. They brought us beautiful fresh orchids and since its specially flown from Bangkok, my M.I.L (mother) and I wasted no time in decorating the flowers for the house and our bridal room. We made a great team! Of course my MIL was the expert in flower decoration whilst I was just a 'by-the-way'. We certainly had loads of fun doing so. (The maid ended up cleaning the mess we left behind in the end)..

So far so good. Tomorrow we will have another busy schedule - all to be completed before 8pm as the whole troop from KL (including my mummy & papa) will be arriving in Brunei soil for their very first time.

Till then, goodnight!

No comments: