04 December 2009

Coming Up Next: "Holiday Wedding"

Sitting here in one of the pubs at Jaya One with Tim and his boyz (Jeff, Gabz & Charlie) in my office attire drinking ... H20 (whatt??!). Oh yeah... I made a vow to myself not to have any beer (not a tiny sip) until 13th of December 2009. It's pretty amazing how one need to look after their weight, they are willing to forgo any types of temptation! Unlike Tim of course, he whacks noodles and beers whenever he sees `em! Hence, his Jacob Black's look-a-like body (opposite).

Today is my last day of work and I will resume work after 2 weeks from now. Holiday? Oh Yeah! Holiday Wedding I'd call it! This coming Monday we will be travelling to Brunei via MAS and I am hyperly excited about the coming plans for 13th December 2009.

Could there be another different type of wedding dinner march-in? Will there be surprises again for the guests just like how we did it in KL? Log on to find out! For sure, the other highlight on that day would be....how Tim and his boyz survive the tricks organized by my girls on the morning of 13th Dec at Empire Hotel & Country Club!

This is yet another exciting event for Tim & Cindy -NG!

No comments: