08 July 2011

Crazy RoadBlock!

2310hrs. 8th July 2011. All roads leading into KL are blocked and the radio has just announced that by midnight, the roads will be closed. C.L.O.S.E.D! And that's like 50minutes to go!

We drove out of Singapore since 1708hrs and we are still on the road (here in Sg Besi) and the minutes will turn into hours..when will we ever reach back home? I wonder...

Rallies, demonstrations, are these really necessary? I just want to get home. I just want to get back to my baby boy whom is fast asleep unaware that his mummy is still stuck on the road at this time of the night...

As I type here, my driver (a.k.a boss) got out of the car and posed for our camera in front of the rows of non-moving automobiles! What a hillarious move! You can imagine how bad the traffic is as we barely move an inch.




I wonder time will we get home. Anyone want to take a guess?

p/s- I got home at 5 minutes past midnight... (which means I was on the road for 7 hours!)

No comments: