31 July 2011

Amber & Baby Ashton!

It has been 4 years since I was part of the organizing committee for the Breast Cancer Charity campaign. Being the president and founder of AA Foundation (a charity organization spearheaded by my company Chairman) THEN gave me the opportunity to be part of all charity projects organized by my company. Not only that, did you all know, heading the charity projects also gave me the opportunity to get to know my hubby too? (sweet!)

 Last Thursday, my company (and AA Foundation , currently headed by my colleague Pearl) organized a press conference for the Breast & Cervical Cancer Awareness campaign - Passionately You. I was there to not only support but actually more to "kepo" and to see how the press conference went. I was having coffee with my Chairman and CEO at a coffee place to kill time and not too long after that came Amber Chia, our campaign ambassadress.

Dressed in a pair of beautiful heels, white blouse and a pair of skinny leg jeans that shows off her beautiful long legs, she gave us a smile and greeted us. What made us even more excited was that she brought along her baby Ashton too! I was playing with baby Ashton the whole time as he reminded me so much of Hayden (well, every baby I see now reminds me of Hayden actually haha!). 10 months old Ashton is so wonderfully adorable and playful. I do realized that although baby Ahston looks like his daddy, he certainly has his mummy's tall genes!

From my own personal point of view, Amber is doing a great job as a mother to Ashton. Ashton appeared to be really cheerful and playful and he eats anything and everything! From orange juice to cakes and even to curry chicken! Even Amber was surprised to see how much baby Ashton loved the chicken when she peeled a tiny part of it and gave him! Of course he made a funny facial expression when he tasted the chicken... must be the spicyness! And after swallowing it, he wanted more! This boy is gonna be a tough little boy (and whom loves to eat spicy food - a true Malaysian indeed) when he grows up!



Amber Chia and her little baby Ashton


Local Celebrities and a Local Nobody :p
(From left: Amber Chia, Rina Omar, Cindy Wong, Farah Fauzana)


No comments: