18 July 2010

One More Week Before the Big Move In

In a week's time, my hubby and I will be moving in to our new HOME. For the past weeks, we have been busy  - hubby busy building his "empire" at work whilst I, being the organized, creative freako, took the responsibility of making sure our home looks perfect to us. Thank goodness for my hubby's flexibility, he could hop over to our house to make sure things are ok as and when I need him to, whenever I cannot get off work in between the working hours.

This afternoon, we arranged cleaners to clean the entire house today. The house was a mess initially but when we came back to pick them up 5 hours later, the whole house turned sparkling clean! Like magic! We can't wait to move in - our favourite spot in the house: The big cozy balcony that faces the reserved forest and most importantly we get to escape the massive peak hour Cheras traffic!

Furnitures will be delivered on Tuesday and Wednesday and there are still a few more small tiny items yet to be completed and we all hope it could be done before next Saturday! (If it doesn't, I'm going to give the contractor another round of lecture! You wouldn't want to mess with pregger ladies I tell ya. We have short fuse you know).

My MIL will be flying down with her maid tomorrow to do another round of cleaning for the next few days for us before they both return to Brunei, whilst my parents are preparing all the cookery stuff for the big moving-in ceremony next Saturday. They are doing this for the love of their children - US! We absolutely love our parents very much. What would we do without them??!

This post is specially dedicated to our Mom, Dad (The Ngs and the Wongs): Tim and I love you very very much. Thank you for doing this for us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments: