01 July 2010

Furnitures Dilemma?!

1st July 2010. This is going to be a very very very important month for both Tim and I. Why? Its because we will be moving out and staying on our own at Bangsar South City. I reckon this month will pass by real fast and my anxieties are building up due to few matters:-

a) I cannot be involved in the moving of furnitures.
New furnitures are scheduled to move in on 21st July. I won't be there to witness it. Or rather, I CAN'T be there to witness it. Not that I'm being superstitious or being traditionally hindered by pregnancy myths and what not. Its because practically everyone especially my mother and grandmother specifically forbid me to be involved. Good for me? Not entirely... cuz I am one that has the eye of creativity (or I think I do) and I think I have the in-born talent in knowing perfectly well how and where the furniture would be best placed in a house =) and on 21st July, I wont be there to direct the process!

b) Dining Table & Chairs from Brunomenzi
Apart from the rest of the furnitures that comes from Cellini, our mahogany dining table & chairs are ordered directly from Brunomenzi's magazine. Yes! From the magazine! As there wasn't one in the showroom, our dear capable saleslady Ms Emily showed us the picture of this dining table and chairs that best suit our taste. And by the look of the picture, in less than a minute, we placed the order! It is beautiful. But.... now that I think of it, will a 1500mm diameter table (5 feet) fit our 1400 sq.ft home? What if the place that we planned to place our dining table can't fit this table? What if the 6 pieces of dining chair makes the whole house seems smaller than it is? What if its too chunky? There's so many what ifs!

c) Baby crib, Baby pram, Baby stuffs
We haven't bought any of these essential items yet. I'm now in my 5 months pregnancy, what if my stomach gets too big for me to shop later on? Oh dear!

Ok... I think I sounded too pessimistic or rather overly-worried-for-nothing. By the way, did I mentioned that I had a weird dream last night about me picking my dog's eye out? Eww...

No comments: