27 March 2010

India

I know.. I know.. I should be blogging more.. been having some stomach discomfort lately and all I wanted to do was just to lie down and not do anything (besides picking up my Jeffrey Archer novel and being submerged in his thrilling fantasies). Is this what you call as the "missing-him" syndrome when your life partner is away for a week?
Not anymore I hope cuz at 8.30am this morning Tim got back home from India safe and sound! Dressed in his new Indian cricket jersey and black sunnies, my little baby is back in one piece! Like some dramatic Indian tv drama, we crooned lovingly, hugged & kissed...(Tim was only away for 7 days but it made us feel like we've parted for 7 years!)

He filled me in about his experience in India, showing me excitedly on the things he bought from that country (some muruku, salted cashew nuts, muesli bars, and an Air Supply cd! My right eyebrow raised automatically at his new 'gifts'...hmm... well, thats cute! I love cashew nuts!) . Despite the hot weather and the dusty environment, he said that being where he is, having what he has, made him appreciate things a little more than before. That's good to know! From the photos he took, India seems pretty all right, about the same as what we see from Slumdog Millionaire. But the only thing that he didn't like was (besides the dust and the weather) that they sell only VEGETARIAN food! (For the sake of my other readers who do not know Tim that well, Tim only eats CHICKEN and EGG. Vegetables, pork, beef, lamb, fish and him dont see eye to eye, or rather mouth to mouth). There's nothing much he could do but to just adjust his diet...reluctantly.

Its good to have him back. The missing-him syndrome is finally cured! The next trip he goes (if its out of Asia), I'm definitely tagging along for sure!



No Chicken...No Egg...


Mumbai

No comments: