10 April 2010

I'm Back!

Gosh! I think this is the longest period ever for not updating my blog. The truth is, for the past few weeks, i do not have the tiniest interest of wanting to login into the cyberspace.. I wonder why...

This is going to be a short note, as I know I would have lots to talk about 2 weeks from now. Now is just not the right time yet :) So, be patient, and I'll fill you in with the details :D

Renovation of our new home in Andalucia starting this Monday and the contractor and my FIL predicted it will not be another 3 months before we can move in. As I sit here in my room, thinking about my family, in few months time, I will be living on my own with my hubby. 29 years of being together with my parents and my brother, and now the thought of moving out seems pretty surreal. Ok ok.. i'm being emo here.. but I am definitely going to miss them. Us in Bangsar, them in Cheras...wow. I have to start washing my own clothes now. Buying my own breakfast. Cooking my own dinner. CLEANING THE HOUSE! Damn! I need a maid...

Another good piece of news that was given to me couple of days ago and this time it involves money. I love my job, thats all i can say :) Thank you boss!

Till my next rant... get ready for the next big news in my next post. Ciou!

No comments: