20 March 2010

Just Chillin`

Its 9.34am. Saturday. 20th March 2010.

Happy birthday Ee Ling! My dear friend of 20 years is celebrating her youthful birthday today and I wish her well and many more to come!

Guess I'm trying to figure out what else to blog as I'm sitting in this nice cozy bedroom at the Gardens Hotel all by myself as my hubby has left for work and will only be back in 4 hours time.

Tim will be flying to India for a week on a business trip and I will be stuck alone, entertaining myself with Idols, Idols, and more Idol show. I've missed a week of the Idol performances (my office work has been hectic of late + the fact that we've been recuperating our energy in this hotel for the past 2 days) and I am indeed looking forward to head home later this afternoon.

Have you watched Alice in Wonderland ? Johnny Depp is pretty good. Anne Hathaway's make-up was horrendous (her lipstick colour made her lips looked 10x swollen), Mia Wasikowska - never seen her before - was just ok, nothing fantastic. The rest of the casts looked colourful. The only thing that kept me excited about watching the whole movie was Alice's wardrobe style. Her on screen dresses/ outfit were absolutely stunning! Overall...I'll give this movie a 6 out of 10. I was expecting to watch a remake of the original Alice in Wonderland storyline (as per the story book) but it wasn't. Its a story about Alice who grew up and revisited the Wonderland again (she totally forgotten that she been there before when she was younger)...

Go watch it and tell me what you think of it. Some say its boring. I'd say, its just all right.

This outfit transformed when she was in a giant size
and transformed again when she shrunk into a miniature ant size

No comments: