03 March 2010

The Golden Key - SOON!

I got a surprise call today which brought me good news! We will  be getting our new key to our new home soon! We've been waking up freakin early every morning (6am for me), hit the road by 6.45am, reach the office by 7.15am, start reading emails by 7.30am (note: my official work doesnt start till 9am). And the reversal routine continues 12 hours later...

I remembered last year when we started searching for houses, there was only 1 place I had in mind. Pantai / Bangsar South. YTL being the developer of this place is the best one could hope for to get! Therefore, we absolutely love this new location! We can now head home without sulking through the traffic anymore!

Alot of work need to be done - renovation would take 2 months at least. 1.5k sqf with 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, 2 store rooms, 2 car parks, and a big ass balcony (which Tim insisted on turning it into a beer garden - whatever that means).

Its going to be a dream home for us, for now. :-)

3 comments:

StevenChen said...

Congrats... open house remember to call me ya...!

Cindy Wong said...

Hahaha! Yeah when there's one :p

StevenChen said...

Don't worry... AA will sponsor! :-)