28 February 2010

A.I Result Episode Top 24 Week 1

All right, I've been giving feedbacks on American Idol via my twitter page and I thought I could blog something about the Result Episode last week right here in this blog for the benefit of my readers here.

Last week's result episode showed 4 contestants being voted out by the public (2 boyz 2 girls):-
Janell Wheeler
Ashley Rodriguez
Joe Munoz
Tyler Grady

Whilst these 4 contestants (I meant ex-contestant) were given a reality-check that they have the lowest number of votes, only one contestant reacted bitterly...

From my television set at home, I was taken aback with Ms.Rodriguez reply and facial expression when Ryan asked her of her feelings... no doubt she can sing, but every contestants are really good in singing too! She should have taken the defeat gracefully and at least give a more proper and genuine thank you speech...

Guess she reaaallllyy never thought she would be the second person to be eliminated.
(but then again, this is just my humble opinion)...

Good luck to her and the rest of the 3 contestants. They should be proud of themselves for getting this far in the Idol stage. And for Janell Wheeler, I like her! She seems sweet and she looks good on camera! Hope she'll get booked from film directors/ producers in the American entertainment industry...

For more information on Idol, go to http://www.americanidol.com/


Janell Wheeler



No comments: