18 February 2010

Boarding Time

Goodbye Brunei....

Here I am, sitting at Coffee Bean waiting for the time to strike 6.40pm (boarding time). 1 week in Brunei is never enough, Tim & I are getting used to this place now, and I for one, definitely love this place. Some may say its boring, but to me, its relaxing. Its safe. Its tax FREE.

Once we return, the busy life starts again. Renovation for our new home at Andalucia, Pantai will start in March. Tentatively we should be able to move in sometime in June/ July. Honeymoon? Well, I'm hoping to land tickets to watch M.U game against Chelsea, that would be an ultimate honemoon trip! If not, it would probably be end of this year after we settled in the new house for sure!

Ok...its boarding time. Time to return to good ol KL.

See you guys in KL, I'm looking forward to a good reunion with my mates Ben and gang this weekend!

Bon Voyage!

The view from Coffee Bean


I didnt realize there was this cyber cafe-thingy in this airport!
Was it here all along??


Looks pretty busy...comparing to 2 months ago (end of Dec)...


No comments: