26 February 2010

A.I - Top 24 Episode Recap (Week 1)


American Idol this week features the final 24 contestants singing their hearts out to land a spot in the final 12! As I type, I'm watching a rerun of yesterday's episode where Todrick Hall just came on stage and received some mix criticism on his song choice of "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson.

Here's what I got to say about his performance:-

Song Choice: Smart choice (turning the song into his own song)

Creativity: Practically changed the original song into another original song - as it sounded completely different! Like what Simon said, it practically murdered the original song.

Rating: 6 out of 10. I have to give credit to his vision, his creativity as in the Idol stage, it is not easy to do what he did. 

Singing capability: Pretty good. I like his tone of voice

Prediction: We will see more of him as I an idol fan myself, I want to see what else he can come out with every week! If he succeed, he will go far - a singer, dancer and a composer!

TOP 24 : GIRLS VS BOYZ
The Boyz wins this first round
Girls 0   Boyz 1


No comments: