10 February 2010

Vote for Cindy with Mix FM

Lets move away from the horrible day and talk about something more exciting shall we?

I remembered those were the days where I would stay by the radio, with my phone next to me (3 phones by the way with 3 different lines) and I would tell my family members not to disturb me, talk to me, call me or see what I was doing. Well, what exactly was I doing then? I was addicted. Addicted in calling in radio stations. Addicted to talking to radio deejays. Addicted to whatever the radio stations offered to its listeners. I was that crazy. Young and crazy. I remembered wanting to be a radio deejay then. But I got brain-washed to take up law instead. Well, that was 12 years ago. Who would have thought, I would be back calling in the radio station again? Doing what I love best? :)

Every now and then I would tune in to my favourite radio stations and check out their websites to see what's the latest juicy news. To my wildest excitement, recently, there is a contest to win an all-expenses paid trip to watch Manchester United vs Chelsea in the could-be title deciding match! (check out www.mix.fm) One part of me told me to ignore it, another part of me told me to just go for it. Of course, I chose the latter part of me.

It certainly paid off as couple of days later Mix FM called me and I was chosen to do a stunt with the team and would be in the running to win THE trip of my life! You can never ever ever imagine how I felt at that time. I was ecstatic! Absolutely crazily ecstatic! Me? In the running to win a trip to MANCHESTER???!!
My life-long-before-I-die-kinda dream??? OMG!!

Well, of course I have not won anything yet. My stunt will be shown in their website (http://www.mix.fm/) this Friday 12/02/10 and the contestants with the most votes will win the trip. I havent exactly told anyone about this yet except some of my close ones. Now I know how exactly those American Idol contestants felt...wishing for lots of votes from people they know and dont know, hoping that at the end of the day, he or she would be crowned as the WINNER.

That is exactly how I feel at this moment. This is my dream. My dream to watch a real live match. Not just any match. But a match of my favourite football team. Manchester United.

Vote for me. That's all I asked for. Please. Vote. For. Me.

"Watch how Cindy scores the penalty shootout with 3 famous men in a futsal court" :)
Click here: Vote for Cindy with Mix Fm!

p/s- By the way, my video will only be uploaded on Friday. Voting starts on Saturday 13/02/10 and will end the following Friday 19/02/10.

Thank you my dear Friends. Your support & votes are very much appreciated! I leave you here with a picture taken after the stunt.


I'm all smile...after the stunt. Want to know how good a striker I am?
remember: voting only starts on Saturday 13th February 2010 until Friday 19th February 2010!

2 comments:

StevenChen said...

Definitely Abbas Saad giving you chance...

Cindy Wong said...

Thanks for voting my dear friends! Though I didn't win but I'm kinda surprise that I had more than 800 over votes!