08 October 2009

Party at KL Hilton

Its Partayyyy Time!!!!

Vishnu is back in town for a week after spending 4 months in Philippines. We had an awesome birthday celebration for him at KL Hilton last night and for the first time, after soooo many months of avoiding, I had my 1 full slice of Chocolate Indulgence! As if I have not ballooned enough, they tried to stuff me with more of the sinful delicacy. Pheww! Below are some pictures taken for our memorabilia...

By the way, did I mention KL Hilton's room is soooo bloody beautiful??!


The man himself


The KL & Johor Team


The KL boss


The room is packed with us monkeys



I'm a bathroom-lover. This marble tub has jacuzzi function!


Ok...so it was a little candid. Awkward posing here pardon me ;)

As I forgotten to bring my not-so-funky-but-durable Sony Camera, I've to resort to using my mobile phone for the pix. Here are some of the KL Hilton pics taken from the reliable Google Images site.


From the room u can slide open the whole bathroom door
to make it look modern & spacious


Very comfortable....the bed....


The hotel floor lobby

No comments: