11 October 2009

My Hen's Night

Before I get my hands on the photos for last night, let me narrate the highlights of my Hen's party, which marks the most unforgettable night ever for my 28 years of my life.

Location: SD's house, Puchong
Date: 10.10.09
Time: 8am (Malaysian time culture - 9.15pm)

Arrival: We were asked to do a cat walk show before being allowed into the house
Dinner: Fat noodles, thin noodles, fry rye,  kfc, sandwiches, sausages, watermellon!
Games: Our signature game: Pyramid!

Interval time: We were asked to sit on the sofa as they played a slideshow video on the LCD tv = the clips of us brides before when we were still "single", our holiday clips,, our engagement party photos with our hubby to the photos of our marriage registration...it was sooo touchingly sweet! It made me shed tears....

Midnight: A surprise visit of a MALE STRIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He came wearing one realllly HOTTT shorts, a black leather vest, and he danced and stripped till to his RED underwear! LOL! Me who was half wasted became sober immediately after hearing screams and hysterical laughter from my girl friends and that was when I realized this Male Stripper was dancing with his butt close to my face. I took the opportunity to squeeze his buttock... Mmm..juicyyyy! Thank God I didnt miss any of it!

What a fantastic night. The girls gave me a present with a photo frame of us 5 girls together. A memorabilia of friendship and love. I absolutely love it! A wonderful night with wonderful friends :D I wish I can have this night every year....NOT! :p

1 comment:

Cindy Wong said...

P/s - Now I realized I missed out one important detail - they made us a cake with a Dick! Check out the photos posted in the blog. I still can't believe I missed the whole 'Dick' episode!