05 October 2009

O` Happy Day!

Ok, so what's the good news?

I have finally achieved my status as a "professionally qualified lawyer" as I have just gotten my practice certificate. After months of hard work and determination, the world now is at my feet...(in my wildest imagination that is)

But ask me, do I want to practice? Well...I now know in the practice world, especially in Malaysia, mostly are overly rated. Whether I practice or not, I can decide for many years to come as my name & cert will now stand permanently in the record of the Bar Council. Hence, nothing can be done to take that away unless if I'm involved in a crime - now, we all know, how I am with being clean & righteous right?

Special mention to my baby Tim who gave me a chance to work in his office for short stint of time with a purpose to gain experience as an entrepreneur - its best I'll leave this work to him alone as he is pretty good at what he does. I'm just an "extra" : p Husband & wife need their own space too you know (tip for da day!)

Where will I be from here on? I'll leave it blank for now as later on I will return with an answer, once its alllll a done deal! Goodnight!

No comments: