12 October 2009

A Night to Remember - 10.10.09

Alrighty...here are the pictures as promised. Its voted as DE PARTY OF THE YEAR!



They decorated the whole house with little candles,
and this was the 'runway' created at the entrance


We arrived at the "secret location" at last -
the girls pinning our hair with a "veil".. preparing for our "catwalk" show

 
The first game of the night - our signature game call the PYRAMID!



From left: Jenny, Elaine, Moi, Yee, Gin
(AA's marketing / ex marketing girls)


A brood of hens - flockingly beautiful!


Ok...I think she was challenging me on drinking the whole bucket of beer
(right after I accidently smashed my wine glass)


No wonder I was completely wasted! Look at the bucket!!
(Wine + Beer = Suicide!!)


I was already on the sofa, dead. I missed out on this Dick Cake. Darn!



Oh yeah! Suck it Low! LOL!


"Last bite of freedom. Make a wish and blow". So creative!!!!
(And that top half was bitten by Low...how wild! We pitied Bay...lol!)


The highlight of the night! Gerald the STRIPPER!!!
I woke up from my pool of vomit after hearing screams of hysterical laughters


I dont quite remember dancing with this cutey boy - but the picture tells it all doesn't it?
Half sober, half woozy
(Though I missed the Dick Cake, thank God I didn't miss this)!

 
Cheers to us brides! The final Freedom night of our lives...NOT! :D
(SG then, SG later, SG forever!)


A very special thank you to the organizers of this very very meaningful night. 10th October 2009 will be a night we will NEVER forget! Thank you Yee, Gin, Fung. You 3 are truly the best!! Thank you to all our friends who came all the way to Puchong to attend this crazy party of ours. We will leave these pictures here for our memories in years to come...

I.... LOVE....YOU!!!





No comments: