16 August 2010

Another Chicken Recipe

I did mention in my previous post about my new found hobby - cooking right? I've discovered yet another delicious dish (yes, its another chicken recipe) and I must say, I am rather proud of this particular one on how it actually turned out. =D

Butter Chicken ("lai yao kai" in Chinese) and my recipe is as follows:-

Marinade
Pepper, salt, sugar, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cloves of garlic and dry curry powder
Duration: Overnight

Ingredients
Curry leaves, chili padi, evaporated milk, butter, corn flour, 1 egg

Here are my ingredients of what I was about to cook. The empty bowl is of course for my eggs =)



Ta da! My butter chicken!

I cooked 3 dishes in total. Besides the butter chicken, I treated my hubby with telur dadar and for myself, brocolli with ikan bilis. Not bad eh? I gotta think of what else to cook next week!

Any suggestions?



2 comments:

ayo said...

i ahve a suggestion, maybe put up the actual recipe instead of just the ingredients?

CritiCat said...

Sharing the recipe would have been very helpful.