14 September 2009

Prawn-ing

I wonder why only men love fishing... it proves me right again when we went to a Prawning pond where ALL of these prawners were MEN. I was the only female prawner present! Well, if it is not for Tim who bugged me to come prawning with him, I wouldnt have given a second thought to come to this place....and come to think of it I'm glad that I did!

For RM15 per rod, u can prawn any amount for 1 good hour!





It was a fantastic and jakun-ish experience as we both do not have any fishing, let-alone prawning experience! After a good 1 hour plus, we manage to catch these! All worth 300g in total! Cool..!







Note: Tim and I had 2 each. One caught on the rod, another caught with our 'bare hands' - the prawns were swimming visibly in front of us, though we shouldn't, we couldn't help ourself thus we decided to cheat when the storekeeper wasn't looking! So we caught them with our hands! So why use rod when we have hands?? RIGHT?? :D


The rest, were gifts by another prawner who pitied us....

No comments: