30 September 2009

Legally Married!



Finally! 28th September 2009 Tim and I sealed our status on the paper. I am now a MRS! Well, legally that is. Its so surreal to be in this position...having a husband and a new family. We registered in Putrajaya last Monday witnessed by friends and family. It's a wonderful & blissful moment for us and both our families when we tied the knot legally.


Well, the legal side of it has been completed. The next date to look forward to is Dec 13th where we will have the official wedding ceremony (following the Chinese tradition, the tea ceremony marks the official binding of both family of 2 become 1) in Brunei.


Will post the pictures on our registration soon in this blog once I get hold of my camera cable.


Special thanks to all my friends (& cousin Sue Ann) whom have called and sms us sweet congratulatory messages and also to those who took their time off from work to attend our registration. Love ya'll!!




My bridal hand bouquet from Cats Bouquet, The Gardens

No comments: