01 November 2011

The Surgery

4.30am Kuala Lumpur. Just got back yesterday evening and here I am on the hospital bed at this hour, suffering from jet lag. In 1.5 hours time, I will be placed on the operating table to have the abscess removed once and for all.

As I am typing here with just my right hand (as my left been strapped with the IV), I could still feel the pain thundering below me. I am waiting patiently for my doctors to come to have my condition assessed and finally to knock me off to sleep for the surgery as the pain is getting pretty unbearable. You may wonder how this pain feels...well, let me put itthis way: it feels like your skin is torn apart and is being dumped in a pit of fire!

Will be logging off for now. Pray for me, hope this surgery is said to be what it is without any further complication. Till then....   

No comments: