11 November 2011

Its 11.11.11!

I thought I had to pen down something in my blog on this auspicious day (auspicious! really??). All I know, the most memorable part of today is that my plumber finally fixed my toilet wc. Cool eh?

I finally moved back home after recuperating in my parents house for a week. Being with my little baby boy throughout the days (and nights) have been fantastic. I absolutely love motherhood. Hayden could now crawl, pull himself up and stand on his own without support for a couple of seconds. In just a matter of time, he would be walking his first step!

As it is now coming to the end of the year,  it is time to plan for the new year. Not planning 'planning', but rather just sit and think about what do I need to achieve in 2012. Another baby? Hmm... a new career? Nah, I loveee my job (*ahem*! Just in case 'someone' that matters read this part of my blog and starts scrutinizing me in the office in the event I said I want a change in career!).

2011 has been great. 2012 would be greater I believe! What have you achieved so far and what are your plans for next year? Have you ever thought about it?

To all my newly-wed friends out there on this very special day, a big heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. Wishing you all with everlasting love, unity, happiness and good health throughout!

Happy 11.11.11!! See you in another century!

No comments: