16 November 2011

A Fresh New Look

I have a lot of free time today (yes, aint I the luckiest person?!). So free that I am thinking what should I do to occupy my time. Hence I thought of updating my blog with a fresh new look. New colour scheme and new layout. Do you like 'em?

This makes me wonder: Humans are so fickle. We just love new stuffs. We sometimes get bored with whatever we are doing (such a routine we feel!) and we crave for new excitement. Do you feel that way too? Or you are the type of person whom like everything as it is and that you are afraid of changes?

Anyhow, as I was playing around with the settings and creating a new layout, I happened to land on the statistic page. I cannot believe what I saw. I am so utterly happy! I have never thought that I would have readers not just in Malaysia and Brunei, but in the States, UK, Australia, Germany, Austria, Estonia, Netherlands and Israel amongst others! I am stoked! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

This post is specially dedicated to all my global readers wherever you are. Thank you for giving me the inspiration to continue writing on this little mini-diary about love, life and solidarity. This would give me (and us all) an opportunity to look back at our past experiences and the memoirs of life events that pierced deep into our hearts and mind as we grow older year after year.

Eventually, we will age and our memories will fade but our blog will remain as if it was written only yesterday...  


Thank you to all my readers from all over the globe!
Picture saved from candygurl81.blogspot's statistic page.

No comments: