10 November 2010

Motherhood

Many of you have been wondering how's life for me being a mother. All I can say is, it can never be better =) Despite the lack of sleep everything is really good! How good? Well let's see:-

1) I'm under confinement for 30 days. - this means I get to watch all the tv shows on Astro. I can now tell you what show is at what time and what channel! In short I have a new profession -a tv guide.

2) I am on maternity leave till 31st Dec. - this means I get 2months of paid leave without working!

3) I breastfeed my baby - I am a target of envies as I get even bigger breasts than before.

4) I bathe everyday but I only get to wash my hair once a week - I get natural hair gel by the end of the week.

5) I eat so much ginger & I drink a glass of Dom everyday - my body is full of heat which I think I could turn into a dragon anytime now.

My little darling sleeps, drink & poo all the time. He is so cute that you just can't take your eyes away from him. He has a sleeping pattern - he wakes up sharp at every 2 hours interval (day till night) and he will be wide awake & start exercising his limbs (kick boxing style) from 4am till 6am! After feeding him at 6am he will continue his sleeping pattern of the 2 hours interval again...

Torturing you might think for me but as a mother you would just do anything for your child. I'm loving every minute of his baby-ish "cuteness" now as I will never be able to experience it again when he grows up...until of course I get my second child! When?? Well that you just gotta wait my friend!

No comments: