31 January 2010

Ranting on...

Darn...stomach churning, eyes wide open, brains ticking timelessly telling me to sleep but i ignored it silently... Gosh! Am I addicted to the world of www?

Just got home from Sue's house. Today passed so terribly fast! In the morning, I went back to the office to get some last minute things done, working on my emails with the sun streaming in...warm as I felt, I was just too lazy to turn on the aircond.

I thought I would be done in 15minutes but hardworking as I pretended to be, I was in the office for a good 2 hours! At this point of time, I really do wish I should have taken the offer of getting myself a blackberry!

Got home later on, had a quick lunch and off I went back to PJ for a good cousinish reunion. After treating my Aussie cousins for some nice scrumptious korean barbeque dinner at Hartamas, drowning ourselves with few glasses of soju (and later on whisky), I was done for the night. Not drunk of course (Cindy never gets drunk...not when she's driving that is haha =)

Shucks....i really should be sleeping now. Its already 0113hours. I'll be flying off to Bangkok again on Monday... excited? Pumped? Nah.... not when you've travelled to the same place in the same month!

What I'm reallyyyy looking forward to...is February 4th, my QB convocation! Lawyer robes, lawyerish attire...I wonder how I'd look like! After that February 14th! Brunei! Miss good `ol Brunei, peaceful, quiet, serene.... no emails to read...no phone calls to attend to... sweet!

February....my favourite month for 2010 (for now lah).

No comments: