09 October 2011

The Crawl

Good afternoon folks. I'm blogging with my eyes drowsily closing any minute now with little Hayden being rocked to sleep behind me. I just got home couple of hours ago from filthy and not-too-pleasing-to-the-eye state Chittagong, Bangladesh. Ever since I landed in Bangladesh, I kept on wishing that I could go home. Home to my baby hubby boo and to my cutie pie son.

Despite my lethargicness, I couldnt help but to blog the milestone progress of my darling son who will be turning 1 in 11 days time. What's the progress you say? Well, on 8th October 2011, which was yesterday, Hayden started his first crawl...! I wasn't there to witness this first crawl (much to my disappointment) but I was glad he only started yesterday! Therefore, today, as soon I got down from the plane and the train (after my midnight flight from Bangladesh), with my hubby welcoming me home at the arrival hall, I am finally home to my 2 beloved boys! Thereafter, I witnessed Hayden's short little moves myself with my very own eyes...


A short little clip that would last a lifetime. These moments are indeed special.

Hayden's big bash is coming soon. I'm totally excited! 1 year has gone by so fast and it felt like only yesterday that I just got pregnant!

Therefore, as time is precious, love those around you. Cherish those beside you. Friends are plenty but real friends are few. Thank God everyday for the goodness he brings to your life. I thank God especially for my precious little munchkin - Hayden Dominic Ng.

No comments: