17 June 2011

Singapore!

Here I am sitting in my apartment blogging for the first time right here in Singapore. Its the final day of my biz trip and am counting the hours before my lunch appointment with a client.

Singapore is a great country. If I am being brutally honest, this country is way more organize than my dear home country and not to mention, I feel alot more safer here too. Oh, the Great Singapore Sale is on too! I have already contributed a significant amount of money to the economy as I have dwelled into the shopping frenzy here (RM1K in the space of 2 hours! I have gone utterly mad I must say)!

I was at Fullerton for dinner last night and the view of Marina Bay Sands was spectacular. The laser beam show accross the river bank made me in awe as I chew away the racks of lamb and sip my glass of Heineken. I have been to this great country many times and I used to have my reservations. But for the first time yesterday, I began to have a soft spot for this nation.

Last night, my Chairman asked me, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? I looked at him and thought for a while. He gave me his answer about what he thought of me and his plans for me in the next 5 years. What more can I say? It is an answer that I wanted to answer....

Got to go now. Till then....see you all back in KL!

No comments: